Instructions for the conference presentations
All presentations and questions must be delivered in English, as English is the official language of the conference.
Each oral presentation will be 15 minutes, plus 3–5 minutes of questions and answers at the end. Please plan to stay within your time.
Please note that only presentations for Windows computers and Windows compatible are to be used (NO MAC). UNIX format is not allowed.
All lecture rooms will be equipped with PC laptops with Windows, data projectors, and a large screen. Other formats for making presentations such as overhead projectors and slide projectors will NOT be available.
Presenters are not permitted to use their own laptops for their presentations.
Please bring your presentation on a USB drive to the Registration desk at least one day before your oral presentation.
Instructions for presentation files
- All videos or animations in the presentation must be embedded and run automatically!
- We cannot guarantee the smooth flow of linked data, pictures, websites or audio/video files from online sources.
- Please only insert images into your presentation. Copy/paste may not result in displaying them correctly.
- Please keep image resolution max 300 dpi for optimal file size/visual effect ratio.
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation in advance.
- For Full HD videos, please let us know before the meeting and we will test them.
Keep things simple for maximum impact!
Speakers should normally be in their assigned meeting room 10 minutes before the beginning of the session so as to meet with the Chairperson and other presenters and receive instructions.
The presenter will be expected to prepare a short (no more than 2–3 minutes long) overview of the subject. It should cover the main features of your work: goals, approach, and results/key conclusions. Also, be ready to answer the questions.
The poster must contain information such as the title, name, and institution of the presenter. The best configuration for the poster is A0 (1189 x 841mm or 46.8 x 33.1in, vertical view). Please keep in mind that the poster has to be readable from a distance of 2m. In addition, it is recommended to have introductory leaflets (A4) about your work. We provide all the fasteners for your poster.
PS The Organizing Committee does not provide printing services for the conference posters